Looking for SEO Melbourne
SEO or search engine optimisation is considered as a process through which websites can be helped to attain top ranks on major search engines. SEO has different techniques thought which sites can be optimised and ranked well; these can be broadly classified into two categories:
- White Hat SEO: Techniques those follow webmaster guidelines
- Black Hat SEO: Techniques those do not follow webmaster guidelines or can say manipulate SERP (search engine result page) by unethical techniques
White Hat SEO:
White hat SEO refers to the usage of ethical strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on the end user or you can say your prospective visitors and not focusing search engine to manipulate search results.
White Hat SEO is used by a business that tends to create a brand for them and is usually planned for long term results.
Tactics stay within the bounds as defined by search engines include:
- Offering quality content and services
- Using descriptive, keyword rich meta tags
- Making your site easy to navigate
Black Hat SEO:
Any SEO tactic, technique or method that is used for the purpose of manipulating search results for a website is considered as black hat, Examples are:
- Content Scraping
- Page jacking
- Using Hidden or invisible text to improve the density of targeted keywords on the page. Example: Say the current page is targeting SEO services in Melbourne, so the unethical ways to improve keyword density of SEO Melbourne is, writing the same keyword again and again with a very small font that is not readable by human eyes but can be indexed by search engines or another way is converting the text colour same as the background colour of the site an stuffing the keyword again and again.
- Meta tag stuffing: including keyword or description that is not related to your site or if related then used in access, like a combination of SEO Melbourne in various mixes.
- Keyword stuffing: placement of keywords in an unnatural way that help in improving keyword density of the page.
- Doorway or Gateway Pages: Creating low-quality web pages that contain very little content, but are instead stuffed with very similar key words and phrases. These pages are called Mirror web sites by hosting multiple web sites all with conceptually similar content but using different URLs.
Be very careful while opting for SEO services as a wrong option will end you and your business forever, as major search engines are very smart to identify the techniques mentioned above.
If you have any queries regarding SEO, then Straight Up Digital will always be happy to help you.