6 Amazing Photoshop Tips You Can Use to Improve Photo Editing Skills
Photoshop is an excellent photo editing application. Do you face difficulty in using this app? If yes, then the following tips can help you in using this Photoshop effectively in your web design campaigns. If you wish for a more detailed work from Photoshop, then it’s advisable that you hire an expert web designer on the Gold Coast, Australia.
Many people have a hobby of clicking pictures using their camera. But, the results are not favourable every time. Images are also needed for websites as they provide an attraction to the website. In case, you have zeroed images for your web design campaigns, but they require a bit of editing, then the best solution is Photoshop.
Photoshop is a photo editing tool that helps you in turning your normal photos into high quality photos. It’s widely used by web designers all over the Gold Coast, Australia. Following are a few simple Photoshop tips that can help you in improving your photo editing skills:
- How to get lighting effect? Using this application, you can easily add lighting effect on your photograph. It helps the users to improve the quality of the images manifold. To achieve this, you should follow a few simple steps. First, open the image and make a duplicate layer, then select the option “Screen” as the blending mode of the new layer.Select Gaussian Blur from the list, which you’ll find under Filter. It gives an option to enter the value, so choose ‘Multiply’ as the blending mode. By following this process, lighting effect can be added to your images.
- How to get glowing eyes in an image? With the help of Photoshop, you can easily get glowing eyes in your images. For that, you need to find two tools dodge and burn, which are available in this application. Dodge is used to lighten the iris and burn is used to darken its border. This process will give glowing eyes in an image.
- How to draw straight lines Photoshop enables you to draw straight lines quite easily on the images. All you need to do is use the tool ‘paintbrush’ while pressing and holding the shift button.
- How to punch up the saturation? People often wish to punch up saturation while editing photos using Photoshop. This helps in improving the picture quality to a great extent. First, open the picture you wish to edit and duplicate a layer. Select “Hard Light” as the blending mode of the new layer. By turning down the opacity, you can make the appropriate changes in the image.
- How to sharpen your picture? Photoshop helps you to improve the image quality by sharpening it. All you need to do is to follow a few easy steps. Make a duplicate a layer of your image, select “Overlay” as the blending mode of the new layer. Then, look under Filter and choose a high pass filter from the list. By dragging the slider, it will help you in sharpening your images.
- How to reduce the shiny appearance of the skin Many people often have to face the problem of shiny appearance in some images. Eyedropper tool can easily reduce the shine of the skin. Select a non shiny skin area and then by using a brush, you need to paint all over the shiny areas. This will help in reducing the shine from the images.