Website Mistakes You Must Avoid
Here are some common mistakes that you need to avoid, if you want to make your business website a success.
- Don’t Rush: If you’re planning to hire a web design Gold Coast agency then ensure that you give appropriate time period to the web designers, so that they can deliver the best possible results. Allow time for proper planning, effective project management and demo reviews.
- Avoid Templates: Your business website is the face of your company and it affects the minds of consumers. Consumers often judge the quality of products and services just by looking at the website. So, you need to ensure that you stay away from the cheap templates available on the internet as these can portray a wrong image of your company.
- Don’t Try designing Yourself: the sole purpose of business websites is to promote the products & services offered by you. Web designers are expert in their work and can provide excellent results for and web design Gold Coast campaign, so you need to leave the designing work for the designers.
- Avoid Bad Content: Many businesses often make a huge mistake of providing content for their websites which is low in quality and comprises of only 1 or 2 paragraphs. Just like images, content is equally important for a website as visitors get a better idea about your vision, goals, products and services through effective content.
- Avoid Being Noisy: Ensure that you don’t install creepy videos or audio that starts playing automatically when someone visits your site. Though videos are important for a website, but you need to give play/stop option to the visitors. Automatically playing videos or audio might shoo away the potential consumers.
- Don’t Be Heavy: We have discussed above that content is quite important for any website, but you also need to ensure that it doesn’t makes the site loading heavy. Websites that are heavy or take a lot of time to load turns the users away. You can ask your web design Gold Coast firm to resolve this issue.
Don’t Make a Mistake of Avoiding Responsive: It’s not a hidden secret anymore that more and more people are using various types of smart devices to access the internet. People are not only surfing websites, but they are also making transitions and doing online shopping on a large scale. Responsive websites automatically adapt to different screen sizes of various devices (mobile phones, tablets etc). Ensure that you don’t commit a crime of not making your website fully responsive.
Want to know more ?
Fill out the Contact Form Below
Some clients that choose Straight Up Digital