The Dominance Of Mobile Responsive Web Design
There are numerous benefits of having a Mobile Responsive design for your business website. Here are some advantages offered by a responsive site:
- A responsive design is the best way to ensure that your new visitors are annoyed by the design, usability and layout of the website. Majority of people especially younger generation are widely using Smartphone and other mobile devices on a large scale to surf the internet. Remember that the younger generations are the most impatient ones, they won’t think twice in leaving the website that doesn’t offer a high quality user experience.
- If you have an E-commerce website then having a responsive design helps you to target the huge mobile user base. If people find your site easy to navigate then the chances of making purchases grow considerably. If the navigation is hard then there’s no chance that a user will go to shopping cart of your site.
- If you have responsive design, then all website URLS’ will remain the same and this help in SEO campaigns. You have to optimise a single website and transfer it across all the different platforms. It becomes easier for Google to crawl and index a responsive design, no matter a user using an iPhone or a Samsung Smartphone.However, having a responsive web design doesn’t mean that you’ll reach the first page of Google automatically. To achieve high rankings you need to have a good strategy that contemplate both SEO and web design.
- A huge amount of time and money can be saved in situations where changes are supposed to be made in your website. You only have to make the changes at one single version and transfer it to all the platforms. It’s less time consuming as you only need to make amends at a single place. So, with help of responsive design you won’t have to make separate changes for desktop and mobile versions of the website.
- Responsive web design makes your website look more contemporary. The younger generation which usually spends more time on the internet feel more comfortable with latest designs and technologies.To know more about Responsive Web Design, you can read our blog post: “Responsive Web Designing-The Best Way to Make Your Website a Hit”.
- By being responsive, you can simply beat your competitors in the online market. Majority of websites are still far away from responsive web design, even when experts keep on repeating the importance of having such designs. So, responsive design provides you an excellent opportunity to ride ahead of your competitors.
Want to know more ?
Fill out the Contact Form Below
Some clients that choose Straight Up Digital