SEO Tools are highly important for any SEO campaign to survive. Choosing the right ones decides the future of a campaign. There are numerous free SEO tools available that can be used to boost your campaign. You must know the results which you are expecting from your campaign and then depending on that you should choose the best SEO tools.
Free SEO tools are assets for any Search Engine Optimisation campaign. Following is my list of free and the best SEO tools that can boost your campaign. This is just an introduction to the tools, so conduct your research before implementing any of these in an SEO campaign.
8) SEO-browser It’s an amazing tool as it shows you that how a web page of your website looks like to a search engine, minus the graphics and anything else that doesn’t go well with a search engine. It is an excellent shortcut for any newbie who lacks the knowledge about the technicalities attached with search engine accessibility requirements such as Ajax, flash, alt text etc. It is considered as an ideal choice for double-checking the technical analysis.
7) GT metrix It is quite crucial that you should have an SEO tool that can check page speed and find out room for improvement. Anything that influences user experience automatically has an effect on SEO and speed of a page is important for users. GTmetrix is a dependable and highly user-friendly product.
6) Xenu Link Sleuth An extremely powerful website crawler known as Xenu, crawls down on all the links on your website and reports on URL metrics such as page size, content type, HTTP status code and many more. It is highly effective in finding broken links and the best choice for a free crawl of a website.
5) Screaming Frog Designed especially for SEO, Screaming Frog is a website crawler that provides critical data for every URL within minutes. You can simply download it and implement it in your campaign. It offers a helpful user guide that will answer all your questions. The free version of Screaming Frog has all the functionality, but it can only crawl nearly 500 URLs at a time.
4) Bing Webmaster Tools People often make a fault of neglecting Bing Webmaster Tools (BWT). It offers multiple benefits such as on-page keyword optimization, indexation, and insight into crawling etc. which can boost your website’s performance on Google. SEO beginners must use this tool in their campaigns.
3) Google Keyword Planner Google’s Keyword Planner was previously known as an Adwords Keyword Tool. It helps you to find the estimates of monthly Google search query volume for a large number of keywords in seconds. You should never undermine that how important it is to know what people are searching for. For example, if you are targeting people from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide, then keep in mind that what are the most common keywords that are searched by people living in these cities.
2) Google Webmaster Tools Just like Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Webmaster Tools provide help in monitoring and configuring that how Google treats your website. Remember that this is quite important for you to know. You can read chunks of articles written about Google Webmaster Tools to know more about its features and functionalities.
1) Google Analytics The most valuable and important SEO data are the ones which help you in understanding the behaviour of the visitors and how they are interacting with your website. Google Analytics is simply the best SEO tool you can get on the internet for free as no other tool delivers data like it does.