Looking for The Best SEO Company Brisbane
Fact Check About SEO RESULTS
Search Per second, measured on one of the biggest search engines Google is around 63,000. Calculating further 3.8 million searches per minute, 228 million searches per hour, and 5.6 billion searches per day, that is around 2 trillion searches per year.
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation can be briefly categorised into three categories:
- Traffic Quality your website receives, say you are an SEO Company Brisbane offering SEO services, and you receive
veryhigh volume of traffic for your website for search term Brisbane, this can’t be considered quality traffic as most of the people searching for Brisbane might not be interested in the services offered by you.
- Traffic Quantity So now when you are clear about the quality of traffic the next concern is to get more and more click from Quality terms, in our case it would be SEO Brisbane, SEO Company Brisbane Or SEO Services Brisbane and can be many
Others, you can use Keyword Planner By Google to discover more keywords.
- Amount of Organic Traffic Your website receives.
SEO Ranking Factors we consider:
We focus on more than 200 rankings factors that Google considers before rankings a website on Page One, though some other SEO specialists might add or subtract some of these factors.
To make it much easier to understand we have compiled these 200 SEO rankings factors in 9 Groups. These are:
- Domain Factors: Age of your domain, having keywords in your domain, keyword placement in domain, keywords in domain directory or internal pages, EMD or exact match domain can be helpful, if the website is full of information, domain extension such as for Australia .com.au, public Whois is always better than private Whois.
- Page Factors: Keyword in title tag, keyword in Meta description, keywords in heading tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 & H6), keyword prominence for targeted terms, Targeted term frequency in content, density of targeted keywords, use of synonymies keywords, length of content, content readability, content structure, spelling and grammatical error page load speed on desktop and mobile, AMP or Accelerated mobile page optimization, duplicate content check, content update on historical pages those are performing well, Number and quality of outbound and inbound links, broken links, media such as Image and videos, schema markup, W3C validation, sitemap priority setup (1.0 for prominent pages and accordingly for others.), Page layout. Contact Us to find more about it
- Site Factors: As it important for a product to have a USP (unique selling proposition) same is with the online market, if you are offering something unique search engine will value it and will rank better, Website architecture, website up and sown time, location of your server, SSL certification, navigation, use of tracking tools such as Google Analytics & Google webmaster tool.
- Backlinks: Quality and quantity of backlinks, Anchor text in backlinks, number of backlinks from same or different referring domains, domain and page authority of backlink websites, no follow and Do-follow links, paid and organic links, the text used for links, Placement of backlinks from referring website and other backlinks on the same page
- User-friendly: A higher CTR can improve rankings for the website, Low Bounce rate, higher direct traffic, and new vs returning traffic high returning traffic is a good ranking factor, Client Bookmarks (Chrome, Firefox and others)
- Google Algorithm: Following all factors that Google has defined in its key algorithm updates to recover any future manual or automated penalty.
- Brand Signals: Social Media Profile, Do your brand same have any search volume, Brand name in the anchor text, local NAP Check (Name, address, phone).
- On-Site Factors: Check if the website is over–
These and many more that help Our Client achieve Top ranks! Do you want to Rank On Page 1
Benefits of Hiring a Search Engine optimisation specialist Brisbane for your business:
No matter what your business model is, but if you want to be ahead of your competitor’s in Brisbane, you need to hire a specialist digital marketing agency that can help you in improving your ROI.
When we say only hire a specialist SEO Company
A Local SEO specialist Brisbane will offer you:
- Experienced: As seasoned SEO companies have worked on different niches & they already have a vast amount of database, so they exactly know where to focus on, and what resource to be used to give you an instant boost.
- Avoid Errors: With New SEO company’s chances of error is more than a seasoned SEO company offering SEO services Brisbane.
- Track-able Results & Reporting: A well experienced SEO Company will always offer you track-able reports so you can analyze your growth in terms of targeted Keywords Ranking, improvement in monthly Organic, referral and social traffic on your website & Conversion from your online business, Conversions could be getting your contact us form filled or a purchase from your website or visitors subscribing to your website for newsletters and many more.
- Saves Time: Most of the business owners don’t have enough time to focus on all the technique mentioned above to rank a website, as it’s time-consuming and at times confusing especially, if you are from a non-technical background, it’s always best to hire an SEO company who is specialist in the field it will for sure buy you a lot of time, that you can use in focusing on other important factors to grow your business further.
These are just a few in many of the reasons to contact Straight UP Digital your Local and Specialist SEO Brisbane Company. So we Help you What you want to be You can call us NOW! 1300 117 791 or Drop us an email: email@example.com with all your queries regarding Search engine optimisation Brisbane and we will get in touch with you ASAP!
Who Deliver Results Everytime
We are based on the Gold Coast
Our Company is dedicated to being Straight Up and Transparent in all that we do. We take the time to explain the mysteries of online marketing and show how your website can be harnessed as your most valuable employee!