Adobe Illustrator: Ten Tips You Can Use In Web Designing
Adobe Illustrator is highly preferred by professional web designers for their campaigns. It’s user-friendly software that offers multitudes of features. One can simply transform a whole image according to the requirements of the designers. Following are ten key features of this amazing software that can be used to edit images.
Adobe Illustrator is an excellent software program for vector graphics. It has a variety of tools and features which can be used to create amazing vector art and illustrations. It is widely preferred by professional web designers based on the Gold Coast. Following are a few most-used features that will help you to get the most out of this software program.
- Custom Toolbars: the toolbar is composed of tools which you might not even use. So, create a bar that has all the tools you need to work with. For this, just go to Window>Tools>Custom, drag the required tools into the new toolbar created by you from the original toolbar. After this, replace the original toolbar with the new one by simply collapsing the old one.
- The Width Tool: With the help of this tool you things such as a stroke, then turning it into a stroke that has multiple widths. When you’re done with that, you can simply convert that into an object or anything you wish for.
- Pathfinder Options: It’s an excellent tool which can take simple objects and turn them into a more complex thing. This can be done by just clicking the button in the Pathfinder panel.
- Duplicate Last Function: This tool helps you in duplicating the last thing done by using the shortcut Control D or Command D for Mac users. For example, f you wish to copy any particular object and duplicate it right across the page, all you need to do is to choose the object and click Control D or Command D for Mac users. You can keep clicking it again and again as many times you wish to duplicate the object.
- New Features for Ruler Guides: Using this tool, you can instantly make guides by just double clicking. In addition, you can drag the corner point down to change two guides simultaneously.
- Gradient Mesh: if you wish to create amazingly realistic images, then this tool is the perfect choice for you. With the help of this tool you can create an effect to make a 2D image appear 3D.
- Appearance Panel: This tool enables you to take full control of the web design campaign you’re doing. It is considered as a key to keep in your display.
- Touch Type Tool: this tool is generally used to manipulate the effects of just one letter and you can find this tool right under the Text tool options.
- Live Paint: In order to use this tool, first convert the convert the image into vector. For this, you have to select and click the Image Trace button. Then, choose the live paint bucket tool and start painting individual selections in the image.
- Image Trace: Also known as Live Trace, it enables you to convert an image into vector so that you can work with it as a vector object. After selecting the image just click the Image Trace button.
Want to know more ?
Fill out the Contact Form Below
Some clients that choose Straight Up Digital