A Standard SEO Campaign for Your Website
If you own a business website then it’s quite essential to have a good SEO Campaign to achieve high ranks in search engines. Here are some important points that you need to apply in your SEO campaign.
On-page SEO optimisation
- These are some small changes related to text in order to make your website look more amiable to search engines. These are small but quite crucial changes. The users hardly notice the change made in terms of aesthetics.
- The changes are made primarily behind the curtains in a website. Your site is modified to represent the chunks of the work done in this specific area of SEO.
- On-page optimisation can be termed as the foundation of any SEO campaign. It’s just like the foundations of a building which can’t be seen, but are extremely important for the whole structure.
- Meta, Major Tags, Caching and Internal Linking are often used to describe On-page optimisation. Contact us to know more from our SEO experts.
Google Maps Optimisation
- Google maps are now being widely used by users to search for various businesses and services. Ensure that your brand or business is clearly visible on Google’s interactive maps that are generated in the search results, whenever a potential consumer searches for your product in a specific location.
- What you need to understand here is that a user may not be necessarily using the specific Google Map function. You should know that in the regular organic search results maps with business listings are also generated automatically. This is another major reason that your business website should be properly optimised for Google Maps.
Business Directory Listings
- Registration is an important part of creating new web votes/references and Google Maps optimisation. Google Maps rankings get assistance from high quality links of trusted business directories. This may also help in generating traffic directly through business directory websites.
- High quality content creation is extremely essential for your business website’s rankings. All the search engines simply give preference to websites that have numerous pages filled with high quality, informative content and favours them in search results. You can write content yourself or ask the SEO team to get quality content for your website.
- Ensure that the web pages of your website aren’t too ‘thin’, if this is the case then increase the density of content your web pages.
- Write unique and informative blogs, articles, PRs and guest posts to generate more authentic and highly valued content.
Want to know more ?
Fill out the Contact Form Below
Some clients that choose Straight Up Digital