14 Rules of Social Media Optimisation
Here are 14 rules of social media optimisation that can help you with any business model.
- Increase your linkability: Super fresh content with that can trigger sharing and link backing the content can improve your linkability.
- Don’t let your audience to wait for long for your next article this will improve visitor engagement
- Make tagging and bookmarking easy: make social sharing as easy as possible, try to implement as many as possible call to action signals, ever seen a video on YouTube asking “please do subscribe”, share and like our video, hope you understand what I mean.
- Reward inbound links
- Encourage the Mashup: let others use your research work and let them come up with something new that you dint have thought about. This will help you in channelizing and redistributing your content in a better manner.
- Be a User Resource, even if it doesn’t help you: sale or conversion are the short term goals of any company, but focusing solely on them can hamper your image, so always be resourceful to others, it might not help you in converting but will help you in creating a brand name for you in the long term.
- Reward helpful and valuable users: if a reader of your provide useful insight to your article, never forget to acknowledge his work. This will help you in improving your retarget marketing strategy.
- Participate: Just being there won’t help you out, so engage in likewise groups, communities, forums and others; this will improve your brand visibility.
- Know how to target your audience: Just don’t target any one on the globe, even if you are dealing in an online business store, try to find out a specific niche that can be targeted, this will not only save time but will also improve conversions ratio on time and investment you put in.
- Be real: Try to be as real as you can as people don’t like fakers. You might doge them a few time but after a period you will fail. What I want to say is you can’t sell local shoe in a Reebok rapped box for long.
- Don’t forget your roots, be humble: once when you are a brand, don’t forget the one who helped you to be a brand, always respect your followers in all manners.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things: Don’t be scared of failing, “As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb.”, if he got scared than, we might have never known Sir “Thomas Alva Edison”.
- Develop a SMO strategy: A step by step strategy is always a better plan to opt for, so that you can track the good and bad of your strategy and can always chose the best one.
- Choose your SMO tactics wisely: Always create more than one plan, study the outcomes of each strategy and then opt for the best, you think suitable for your business model.
Want to know more ?
Fill out the Contact Form Below
Some clients that choose Straight Up Digital